April 19, 2012 (Jeff Alan)
Making Home Affordable is holding another Help for Homeowners Community Event in Rosemont, Illinois, on April 23rd, 2012. The event is being held at the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center and will be open from 1:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
If you’re struggling to make your mortgage payments because you’ve lost your job or had a reduction in your income, don’t miss this chance to meet one-on-one with your mortgage company or a HUD-approved housing counselor to find options to avoid foreclosure. Even if you’ve already been turned down for a loan modification or your property has already been listed for sale, alternatives may be available for you. Recent changes in government loan modification programs may make qualifying easier so don’t delay.
The address for this event is:
Donald E. Stevens Convention Center
5555 North River Rd
Rosemont, Il 60018
Homeowners should bring the following documents and forms to the event:
– Request for Mortgage Assistance form (Get here: English/Spanish)
– IRS Form 4506T-EZ and/or last two years of tax returns (if needed, get form here)
– Monthly mortgage statement
– Information about other mortgages on your home, if applicable
-Two most recent pay stubs for all household members contributing toward mortgage payment
– If self-employed, the most recent quarterly or year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement
– Documentation of income you receive from other sources (alimony, child support, social security, etc.)
– Two most recent bank statements
– A utility bill showing homeowner name and property address
– Unemployment insurance letter, if applicable
The next Making Home Affordable Help for Homeowners Community Event will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana, on April 25, 2012.
Tags: Making Home Affordable, Help for Homeowners Community Event, Rosemont, mortgage help, homeowners, payment challenges, options
Making Home Affordable